Sunday, July 19, 2015



July 18, 1989, my Father Larry William Bush Committed Suicide. Yesterday was 26 years since his death. 
Earlier in the day I was given the opportunity to have my tattoo that I have on my leg, colored in again, it had faded, in 7 years. I go get the tattoo come home and i am sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette and it dawns on me... OMG... today is the day my DAD died and I had this tattoo I had done in his honor... on this day... I really didn't think anything about it, until after the tattoo... As if that isn't awesome. I went to a couple Bars and had a really good time, seen a lot of great friends. This Morning I cleaned out my pockets and found I had some how ended up with a friend of mines Drivers License. I got to looking at the address on it, and DAMN IF her address is not the same house that my father had COMMITTED SUICIDE in.... I have not stepped foot in that house. since my Aunt Jo passed away some years later... In the same house... 


'    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi I miss you... Love you Sister... Cant wait till you get back to America...

    ReplyDelete