Monday, June 22, 2015

Good Morning everyone...We all survived the night and woke up to another beautiful day another chance...Be THANKFUL and QUIT COMPLAINING about stupid stuff and read the shit others have going on in there lives and realize that, there is always someone that has it worse then you do.FOCUS more of your Bitching on loving each other and reach out to your family and friends who do have it worse and lift there spirits with love and support. Be POSITIVE people...be GRATEFUL and spread the love...Take a minute and forget your troubles and listen to someone else's and comfort them. This turns your own negativity into POSITIVITY and that causes a ripple effect and you will see changes in your own life in your own attitudes, and slowly turn it around. I see this in my own life. It works, I am telling ya. It is my anser to happiness. Maybe even the KEY...to living in PEACE...I've had and created enough negativity in my life to last a life time. So I have to stay POSITIVE or it will suck me back in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment