Saturday, June 20, 2015

This is where I draw the line. I sat there listening to him cut her down and call her names long enough. I couldn't believe this man was treating this woman so terribly and no one said anything. I stood up and I yelled...I've had just about enough of your mouth. Call me a lazy bitch u fat fucker... Silence came over the room and everyone  i mean everyone even the cooks in the back came within eye shot of my mouth. Who the hell do u think u are disrespecting that poor girl in all your bitching i have not heard one word out of her mouth and you keep going on and on... enough already fuck....at this point the men in the room were standing up showing there masculinity, and i said... OH OHHH Hell No, now u stand up... you all need to sit the fuck down... please I GOT THIS... The girl i was defending stands up and says lets just go...And waves the waitress for there check... he said oh we are going before i punch this mouthy bitch.. I said oh please please do and i bucked up with in arms reach... Please as i stared him in the eye give me more of a reason to make sure you never multiply.. she sais, we have two kids, i said ohhh ohh thats just great... Looked him in the eyes and said...POOR KIDS... well that did it....
Please feel free to make up an ending to this story for me. I know how it ends, but U will have to buy my book to find that out. Trust me you will love it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment