Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I had just had exploratory surgery and i was in a lot of pain. It was nearly impossibly to get off the couch let alone take care of three kids cook and clean. When my husband came home from work, first word out of his mouth was see you laid on your ass all day. Well yeah i just had surgery, he said hospital didn't think u needed to stay there so there isn't anything wrong with you, get off your ass and clean this house make me dinner too. Well being in more pain then I could handle already I told him to fuck off and do it himself. Wrong choice of words, he came from the hallway and jerked me off the couch onto the floor and the surge of pain that moved through my body made me lose my breathe. get up bitch, your half way there he said. I couldn't get up i just couldn't I was crying, at this point the children were now watching. When I saw them I was instantly able to get off the floor and hide the fact i was pulled down there purposely and in pain. He had his cooler packed and walked out the door..i took everything i had to get myself up off that floor, but I did. I gathered up the kids, grabbed the baby and loaded them in the car a long with some stuff we needed, i did all of this outta pure adrenaline because i don't remember hurting anymore. I left as quickly as i could before he seen me. I knew if we stayed that if he was that big of a dick just getting home from work , a few beers would make him a monster. We arrived at my Mothers house, just 5 minutes away she about flipped and new something was wrong when i pulled in the drive and just sat there. The adrenaline wore off and i was beginning to feel everything once again. My Mother helped unload everything, she knew i wasn't even aloud to pick up my baby let alone all i had just done. I forgot my pain meds so after mom had the kids settled in i returned home to grab a few other things. When i walked in the house BAM.... there he was i knew this was not going to be good. He knocked me onto the couch, asking if i thought I could just up and go whenever and not tell him, At this point i am nestled in the very crevice of the couch in a ball and just as he raised his arm to hit me, my mother appeared at the door, Dont you hit her you son of a bitch, he turned to her and said bitch get out of my house this is my business, mom said that's my business, he shoved her out the door, she bucked right back up at him, and i knew he was going to knock the shit outta her, so i painfully erected myself and ran to her to take the blow myself. He told us both to leave then, we deserved each other, i grabbed my things and we did leave. I spent the next 4 days on the couch not able to move at all, the grace of God saved me that day, because i could have bleed internally from all the force my body took hitting that floor then picking my kids up... I lived yet another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment