Sunday, June 21, 2015

please just let me go...i dont want to be here anymore...i need to be free, my spirit is saddened and i dont want to fit in any one place anymore, i want to fit in everyplace. i want to journey along the coast lines and from one side to the other discover hidden beauty abandoned haunted places and paranormal hot spots and find treasures and meet new people. I want to know that i have left my imprint in places no one else has. my dreams r torturing me becoming desires that i yearn for. to leave this life of order and responsibility rules and government... to drive and drive with no destinations planned just freedom, no expectations no obligations just me and nature,  sure who wouldn't want that... ive been told that's not reality Stefanie, u have to work u have to pay bills etc... u have to.... no i do not have to, no i am not going to. I refuse that life i cant do it anymore. I cant and i wont and you will see I will be FREE...

No comments:

Post a Comment