Saturday, June 20, 2015

There is a sadness looming in the air that has tipped the negativity charts in its favor. I know saddness is a very hard feeling to overcome. I have had much of it in my life and I refuse to keep allowing it to take hold of me and drag me down. I take this moment to do my part in being POSITIVE to tipp the scales back in my favor... If I cause a ripple effect of positive energy who knows maybe the sun will shine and its rays will warm us all and give you hope. Hope that whatever you are sad about will get better, It always gets better, just rising above it can be hard... Smile please think of something wonderful that you love and happy things that take you there. Be at peace...breathe... and know that there is always someone that has it worse. I lost my Father, but Jane over here, she lost her entire family, ya know etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment