Monday, June 22, 2015

When he loaded up his cooler with beer and shoved a bottle of cheap gin in there too I knew I was getting my ass beat that night. I hated those days. Started out I wouldn't worry until I knew he was drinking liquor too, but over time I began to worry all day if tonight would be the night. He would take his stupid cooler and go trailer to trailer, we lived in a red neck trailor park in nc , the men got off work and began drinking, by night fall there were drunks fighting and staggering home. One time I went to bed around 1030 because he already started his shit. I fell asleep, next thing i know im laying on the floor up against my dresser. I couldn't move I couldn't breathe it hurt so bad, i was very confused, i was completely into 3 hrs of sleep. he didn't say a word only laid down and was snoring before i could even get up, i was crying but kept it quiet i didn't want to wake him. I think hitting the dresser right with my back on the corner had knocked the breathe out of me, and by now i could feel my head and neck hurting then my arm and both ankles. i managed to crawl into the doorway into the hallway into the bathroom, turned on the light and noticed blood on my arm and pajamas. I laid there after shutting and locking the door, the only light was a small night light . I managed to turn on the light and stand up, i looked in the mirror and seen the blood trickling down my face from the huge knot just above my left eye in my hairline, i also noticed rug burn on my arm and shoulder. I just began to shake so badly and i wanted to cry out so loudly. I cleaned myself up and went to lay on the couch. In the morning when he got up for work he came directly to me i knew he was up i heard him but acted like i was asleep. He sais why are you on the couch, i said why mother fucker, and painfully raised from the couch, he looked at me in disbelieve what the hell happen to you. I said i fell, in my sleep fast and hard against the dresser and wall. he called me a klutz and left for work.Then I cried... 

No comments:

Post a Comment