Tuesday, June 23, 2015

When tragedy rears its ugly head in your life it can take a lifetime to crawl out from the pain despair and confusion. 4 years ago marked the first tragedy that baffles me still to this very moment. I will never understand and possibly never know the truth of what really happen. Not knowing the cause of something so heart retching is torture at times. I had to give it to God, let it go and pray for justice and peace. This is one chapter in my book that may never have an ending. I may never even get to publish it being an on going case. My publisher will handle that because I have no clues even where to begin to find out. And I am not talking to anymore detectives. When i know more I will post the entire story. I think it should get some fresh new eyes and attention. I dont understand how no one got charged, so much i dont understand...I am working on this chapter today and it is just frustrating I cannot tell the world about what happen the victim in this was just a baby.... she deserves justice... One day I will have my day... ONE DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment