Saturday, June 20, 2015


This is how my book begins... All of these posts are rough drafts wait till u read the final copy...

In the beginning Dwight Earl Simpson and Jean Elaine Lahm Simpson, Begat Pamela Jill Simpson and Harry Bush and Florence Metz Bush,  Begat Larry William Bush who married Pamela and they Begat me....STEFANIE BUSH...
This is a story about my life and the places I grew up and hold dear to my heart.
Sit down relax and prepare to laugh, cry, and be amazed. For the next year I will be posting bits and pieces of my tales and leave the ending open so you my followers can finish it yourself.
But to find out the real way they end you will have to read my book...Lets see how well some of you know me and how close you can come to what really happened in the end...

1 comment: