Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Saturday Night I went to a early 4th of July Party at a Good Friends Dads House. There were around 20 + people there, mostly kids in there 20s. Every one was having a good time, the kids were setting off fire works and laughing playing corn hole, there was music and even a huge Bon Fire...Several People had left, it was sometime after midnight and I was outside the barn smoking a cigarette. Next thing I know there is a woman screaming waving a SHOT GUN around  yelling something
about how the fire works were scaring her horse. I thought oh HELL NO... You are not going to make it past me with that shot gun... As we approached each other she was obviously very angry and had no business with a SHOT GUN screaming at a bunch of kids, that she needed to calm down and give me the SHOT GUN....She become offensive because I wouldn't let her past me, I grabbed for her gun and her other arm to keep the gun in my control, but she was scaring me so, I broke let her go and bu then one of my friends seen what was happening, and they took her gun... It was loaded one int the barrel ready to go. After the Gun was taken from her everyone was kinda running around, scared confused wondering what was going on... She Was more historical then ever now wanting her GUN bake that I had to try to restrain her. I learned she was the property owners renter, so I tried to get her to go with me to talk to him. I finally let her Go and I ran to the main house to get the owner... As we were approaching the barn, all I could here was screaming and i seen some movement, I began to run towards them and when I seen her i tackled her down to the ground, and was pulled off of her, I just wanted her to shut up. She had no business with that gun. My face hurt from the struggle with her gun, she wacked me in the right eye, gave me a shiner...so i just threw her down to bring the situation into control... and it did... she locked herself in her house we called the police she was arrested... Good...

No comments:

Post a Comment