Tuesday, June 23, 2015

One day in the 8th grade at Edgewood Jr. High School, I was in Drama Class and the Principals Asst.  came into the class and asked i be excused I was like uh oh what did I do. We left the classroom an began walking down the hall to the office. We didn't speak to each other so I was beginning to get butterflies in my stomach wondering what the hell did I do. I started pondering all these things ive done wondering what i was being busted for. We reached the office and I seen my Mom. My heart instantly dropped to my feet, the look in her face told me something bad had happen. She stood up as we entered the room she was in and the secretary said take as long as you need and shut the door behind her on her way out. Mom whats going on? Sit down Stef, there has been a fire at the house and I need you to come home. I asked what had happened HOW??? She said, that her and her friend Bonnie were sitting downstairs in the dining room and smelled smoke. As the smoke smell got stronger they began walking around to find the source. Once upstairs they realized that your bedroom was engulfed in flames the door was to hot to even touch. My Mother gasped for breathe grabbing Bonnies arm realizing my baby Brother was no where to be found in all the commotion so they began to look for him. By the time the fire dept. had gotten there she was frantic looking everywhere fearing the worst that he was in that room.... By this time there are cops every where and fire trucks and half of Wooster High School Students and staff were standing outside watching. My Brother Aaron and our friend Paul were sitting in the library and Paul looked out the window and said Aaron your house in on fire, so he ran home and my Sister was heading there too.
Finish this story any way you like...
But youll have to buy my book to see how it really turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment