Tuesday, June 23, 2015

One year on Halloween, I was hanging out in the swamps with some really great friends. We had a fire going and lots of beverages. As evening fell upon us my friend Chris sais... Wouldnt it be funny to stand on the other side of this road, wait for a car to come then start to drag Stefanie accross the street by her hair into the woods. Chris was 6ft5in tall and very hairy. He had curly hair that went just past his shoulders. We had all dressed up so he had on a pair of bibbed overalls and a plaid button up. I was a Princess Zombie so i had on a long gown that had been torn up and dirtied. I had blood on my face and my hair was teased to look messy. We planned this all out ya know, we stood waiting for a car. The first car was coming so i assumed position on the ground and Chris grabbed me up by my hair. The car reached a safe enough distance where they would see it but we had plenty of time to take off if need be. So he starts dragging me accross the street, by my hair, i held onto his arms to keep him from pulling lol to hard, i kept my body off the ground by kinda running crab style behind him...The car began to speed up, we made it to the other side of the road and down a hill then hid there. The car came to a stop and you could here the people talking. " what the hell was that" then I let out a few screams and our friend Greg Roared out. That car took off so fast, leaving smoke from its tires, and as they sped off, two of my other buddies, who were dressed like crazy people in straight jackets, took off running after them... it was great we had success. Just as we stopped laughing and regrouped another car was approaching. We assumed positions, and as the car hit a safe distance Chris again began to drag me accross the road, this time he paused for a moment and looked straight toward the car. The car sped up and the next thing you know there was red and blue lights.. UH-OH. Shit we all scattered, I got off the road and hid in a ditch lol, No clues at that point were anyone else was. The Police car approached slowly just above me with his spot light shining brightly through the woods. I could here his door open, then close, you could hear his footsteps coming closer closer, then a beam of light from a flashlight shined just over my head,. I covered my head and kept sating, please dont see me, please dont see me. After a few minutes he walked away. Another car was approaching and i saw it was another police car, I didnt know what to do I was like shit. I started to look around for an escape route, when I spotted a Greg and Missy behind a tiny hill just above me. I looked to see what the cops were doing. They were turned the other way talking, so i quietly slipped ip the hill to be with them. We sat there talking about what to do and laughing yet worried a little bit, lol  We sat there watching these two cops stand there waiting for there next move. In the distance coming up the road from the other direction was more red and blue lights, not just one car but a row 6 long. Oh FUCK... SHIT... what now we looked at each other and realized we had to get the hell out of there they think that was real and they are going to search for this woman being dragged by her hair....

Finish this story however you want... But the only way to find out what happen is to read my book...

No comments:

Post a Comment