Thursday, June 18, 2015

One night in mid October, we were at the campground parting with a group of friends. We were visiting with a buddy and i had to go to the bathroom, so i went outside and i found me a nice spot hidden in the shadows, pulled my pants down and squatted to pee. Mid stream i felt a warm, very obvious, tongue wipe directly over my butt-hole to my ass cheek. Startled knowing it had to be an animal of some kind i lunged forward and fell to the wet, kinda muddy ground,  this dog mounds me ok, my pants are to my knees i cannot get up i'm laughing drunk and still peeing... I crawl yelling hey hey ahhhh HELP.. haha , laughing trying to escape this dog who is now thinking this is a game i am playing with him, k.. i finally reach the cabin and pull myself up to open the door. Just as i open the door i fell into it, rather i was knocked into it, and it was opened from the inside as well, i fell forward, pants to my knees mind you, and there stands my buddy his two sons and a couple girls, to there surprise, just as much my own ya know, im like help, they are like wtf and then, oh yes that dog starts licking my ass and jumped on my butt, my pants are still down, when they realize what was happening they were like ahhh no no, and one of the boys finally took control of that dog... so there i am trying to pull my pants up, i had mud all over pee from not being able to stop my stream, all over my legs and pants, there not pulling up very well, and i look over on the couch and there sits my boyfriend, at the time laughing so hard be had gutt butt and couldn't move, i managed to pull my pants up and straighten myself out... took a deep breathe and said, that is one time i DID NOT LIKE BEING DONE DOGGY STYLE .... true story that shit happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment