Saturday, June 20, 2015

One time my Brother and I were out riding our bicycles and there was a man at the corner of the sidewalk and the mall parking lot. He called to my brother and I to help him, so we did. He asked if we would return his cart for him for a dollar, money signs in our eyes we are all on it, sure we said. He said no need for both of you to do it and told my brother to leave his bike with me so we didn't have to worry they would get stolen unattended. So Aaron began his stroll across the mall parking lot to return this cart, and this pervert asks me if i want candy. My instincts told me to yell out no and run, but i didn't want my brothers bike to be stole. so I told the guy yes i did want candy and he asked me to come along to his car, so i picked up my brothers bike and i took off home as quickly as my little skinny legs could peddle and told my mother... She flips out because there was just a kidnapping recently same place, we were not aloud to cross the street but we did. My brother is still missing, so the entire neighborhood with in like a minute was running up the street with baseball bats, tire irons, and furry.

No comments:

Post a Comment